GoKunming Forums

Gym/Swimming pools near Beichen

tallamerican (396 posts) • 0

North on Bejing Rd. corner of 6th rd. Take subway to Sijiaying station. Cross Bejing and walk back one block on corner. I have not used but walked by often and eaten at Muslim Restaurant across street. If you want to take bus use 23 from Beichen

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

I saw a gym across from Uncle restaurant at the west end of the Beichen walking street. You can also find it by walking the drive through street behind the KFC. Looks expensive though.

patters (24 posts) • 0

There's a gym and swimming pool (and tennis courts) in Beichen. It's at the northern end of Beichen apartment block...1 minute walk from Prague Cafe or Oreillys.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

If I recall, it's an outdoor pool mostly for kids? Rode past it once and it was closed and empty of water, but it might have been fall or winter, can't remember. Never seen the gym...is it a workout gym or indoor badminton kind of gym?

patters (24 posts) • 0

Yeah it's a large outdoor pool by the tennis courts, not mostly for kids though. The gym is small but has all the workout equipment you'd need, actually better than most of those chains (e.g. Haoheng) imo.

Related forum threads

Login to post