GoKunming Forums

Oneplus 3 phone?

_shara_ (98 posts) • 0

Has anyone seen the Oneplus 3 phone for sale (from a reasonably reputable shop).

Not sure if I will buy it, may need to stick with cheaper phone, but I heard it has a good camera and my current phone is dying.

roger rxd (1 post) • 0

May be you could search in tmall... I just bought oneplus x from tmall..I guess it must be hard to find one plus mobiles in shops..

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

Only 3rd party stores sell them and if there is a problem they direct you to oneplus company. And you cannot try it before you buy it in those shops.

Check out the Meizu mx5 its like 1500rmb(on their website) with a 21mp camera.

Ordering phones directly from the company websites the phones always arrive 2 to 3 days later.

alestes (4 posts) • 0

And keep in mind that a higher number of pixels in a camera doesn't necessarily lead to a better quality photos.
In some cases, especially with such small lenses, a high number of pixel may produce more noise and degrade the overall image quality.

_shara_ (98 posts) • 0

hello, thanks all :)
yeah it seems like online directly from oneplus might be the best option, I'm travelling for the next few weeks so maybe when I come back...

YerethYereth (110 posts) • 0

I bought this phone from 9ji.com, one of the most reliable electronics dealers with shops around Kunming. They seem to be out of stock atm, but the slightly upgraded OnePlus 3t is coming out in a few days.

I love the phone btw! I've never held a device that's as fast and responsive and generally the camera performance is great. The fingerprint scanner is also unrealistically fast!

_shara_ (98 posts) • 0

Hello, I bought it in July in Shanghai in the end.

I really like it and would recommend it, only disadvantage I've had is that the battery only lasts about 1 day.

(Also the autocorrect is a bit annoying but probably I can turn that off if I spend some time researching)
What's everyone else's opinion?

YerethYereth (110 posts) • +2

I recommend downloading the Google Pinyin (for Chinese and English input) and the Google keyboard, in case you need another language, such as Dutch. The built-in keyboard system drove me crazy. The Google versions are much closer to Apple and are pretty smart about what they think you type.

Related forum threads

Login to post