GoKunming Forums

True Story

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

HF
I know what you mean. I'll occasionally, but NOT regularly pick up neighbors articles and toss them over the line again. Depends on whether I'm feeling RAKish. But yeah - nobody else (that I know of) will touch other people's stuff, out of habit.

It's NOT a RAK - it's just "the right thing to do".

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

I helped an old timer up the ramp and over the entrance door thing the other day. He just could not drag himself up the ramp in his wheel chair. There was at least 8 to 10 people around him, talking and moving things, at first o ad afraid to ask big obviously the poor man was struggling. I helped him and he was very happy. I gave no idea why no one else offered to help an old man and fellow countryman. Maybe they thought they would get blamed for putting him the wheel chair. More a matter of if it is not their stuff or their immediate family they do Not care at all, the way animals on the Serengeti plains or in the Amazpn jungle let one another die. A bit of gawking then move along. No biggie. It never reaches a place where a decision could be made. No conflict ever arises in the mind or spirit.

Related forum threads

Login to post