GoKunming Forums

What things have you literally found in China?

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

So I've been in China for many years now and even though there are so many people, I have still managed to find a few valuable things.

I once found a small, probably pinky, ring on the sidewalk. It is unique, engraved with a poem in English.

I found a 100 yuan bill at the market the other day and a 50 at a different market last month.

What have you found?

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

You've got a quick eye, been here a few years and not seen a thing :( The road sweepers would usually be on it at pace.

@dazzer despair comes and goes wherever you are. I don't think many people can claim to have found the perfect utopia unless they're dead and in heaven.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Two weeks ago in my complex area public garden I found a new 100 yuan bill in the middle of the walking path. Since then my luck has changed for the better. :-).

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

I have found money on several occasions. With all the street cleaners and people everywhere, I am always surprised to find anything.

Daithi (426 posts) • 0

I found 400 kuai on the street early one morning on the way home from DT. It was like 5ish I guess so the sweepers hadn't swept. Made me soooo happy!

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

I am pretty lucky too. The other night I found a pile of poo, pee and a wad of dirty toilet, right on the sidewalk about ten feet from where I was getting some gutter oil fried potatoes. Often when walking in the mountains near my home I find bloody used Kotexes hanging in the bushes. Sometimes in front of a restaurant I am entering I find a big chunky puddle of human vomit that appears to have been over looked for hours. Those are things I can honestly say I never found in America.

Related forum threads

Login to post