GoKunming Forums

My very blonde kids

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Point you don't seem to get Alien, is that Chinese people would never think of doing that to another random Chinese mother walking her kids on a public street. The ones capable of that no longer recognize her children as children or fragile human beings, but as objects/dolls/toys. They need to be shocked back into reality to back them off. Any politeness shown will not make a dent in their brutish behavior or might translate perversely enough as it's ok, since the mom isn't freaking out that I, a total random stranger, just grabbed and picked up her kid. Although the money method I noted before is pretty tasteless, it is very effective and non confrontational.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Alien
it is not likely to get your kid abducted????
please,right now, go online check the news, the slave worker issue, infertile rich parents market, and check out the actual official number from china(and the inofficial numbers).

-and say that again.

look i get it you wanna protect china, put it in a good light, or justify being in such a cruel place .maybe i am the opposite but this one, you can't really argue with. IT HAPPENS A LOT IN CHINA....A WHOLE LOT!!!!

There is a huuuuuge market for kids, even their organs... check the chinese news and number. so i won' t hear anymore, "dudeson, you are so negative about it"

even our PSB tells us frequently to watch our kid to avoid abduction.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Another point I would like to add is that many children are abducted and purposely crippled so that they can become beggars on the streets. This is real! I use to see these kids when I first came here in the Nanping Jie square begging all the time. Now not so much. Don't take anything for granted. Nobody stranger has a right to touch your kid(s) without your consent. You are the guardian and protector. Be careful!

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Alien, unless you are talking from experience or real life examples where that method worked and what key phrase was used, save your existential comments for threads where someone's kids aren't involved.

Lorena (58 posts) • 0

Well, if it was me, I would simply tell my kids to start yelling and kicking if someone touches them or carries them and they don't like it. You see, if you heat up, you end up being rude, because indeed they mean no harm even though they are annoying as hell; but if your kids are the ones throwing the tantrum, no one will be offended, because you know, that's what kids do. Also I think telling them it is ok to scream and kick until random strangers stop petting them will make them feel less helpless.
Oh, and if the strangers doing the petting look at you like they expect you do something about your kids bad character, just shrug and look helpless, the same way you feel helpless when those strangers pet your kids and there's nothing you can do about it.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Good idea, Lena - most people here & elsewhere stop messing with kids when it becomes clear the kids really don't like it.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

They are two and four years old! I'd rather as the adult find a way to get rid of those incredibly insensitive Chinese. Why have to try to change a nice child into a tantrum kid, just so you don't offend some totally rude Chinese adult.

Related forum threads

Login to post