GoKunming Forums

Rainbow Bridge College Opinions

Wanna Be Bendi Ren (14 posts) • 0

Hi there,

I am trying to find out about 'Rainbow Bridge Chinese Language Education College' and wondered if anyone could give me their objective opinions about it's teaching methods etc...

I am an Elementary student wanting 1 to 1 tuition, 8-10 hours a week.

Many thanks!

Backpack (11 posts) • 0

I have not studied there, but I have heard many people have enjoyed their experience there. I can't speak to specifics though. It seems to be one of the better choices in Kunming for language study.

Wanna Be Bendi Ren (14 posts) • 0

Thanks BackPack - By the lack of feedback or anything else on this website about Rainbow Bridge, it doesn't seem to be one of the better known schools. Not that means anything positive or negative.

bizzieliz (1 post) • 0

I've actually had a great experience at Rainbow Bridge's school. They have lots of class options (1:1, 1:2, classes, special topics, etc) and their teachers are really good at working with foreigners. I started there having no Chinese language at all, and after one year I feel like I have made enough progress to converse comfortably and get around China easily. I still have a long way to go, but I am immensely grateful to them.
They have three locations in the city also, which is pretty convenient – in the North, City Central, and in the South. Let me know if you want more info about them.

melizabeth14 (5 posts) • 0

Rainbow is amaxing! Super relaxed and great for those who aren't looking to rush through language learning. Teachers are very willing to not only teach you what you think is important, but show you what you may also be missing! One of the cheapest options for school + visa, and they are extremely helpful as you process things! Good luck!

Related forum threads

Login to post