GoKunming Forums

Papa Johns Pizza

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

Yea. I think a lot of the foreigners here are moonlighting at Papa John's as wait staff and they should know all the specials for you. Are you wheel chair bound? Can you not go and find out for yourself? And Papa John's in China is such a rip off. Not as bad as Pizza Hut in China, but still does not resemble the ones in the US at all. I just went to Walmart and got a frozen pizza for 30 rmb. Better than anything at Papa John's or Brooklyn Pizza.

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

If I wanted your opinion on the value of the pizza here and the resemblance to the US chain, then I would have asked that.

Not sure why you are acting like an a** as I was just asking if anyone knew the special. One doesn't have to be employed there to know.

And no, I'm not wheel chair bound. Are you mentally disabled?

seahorse62 (141 posts) • 0

@goldie. You are correct about two things—zhudan is being a jerk, and Papa Johns does have a Monday special.

Every Monday, you can buy medium, original crust pizzas for half price. I think regular price is around 90RMB, so you can get one for 45RMB.

They will even deliver the pizza to you. The number is 400-888-7272. When the answering service picks up select 2 then 1 for English. Be sure you know the exact name of the pizza you want, or the person on the phone won't be able to figure out what you want. Hope that helps.

Related forum threads

Login to post