GoKunming Forums

A Warning by US Embassy

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

This is posted on US Embassy website

The U.S. Embassy has received information of possible threats against Westerners in the Sanlitun area of Beijing, on or around Christmas Day. U.S. citizens are urged to exercise heightened vigilance. The U.S. Embassy has issued the same guidance to U.S. government personnel. Full text of notice in English.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

Phew, thank f**k I'm not an American.

Don't let this ruin your Christmas. If you lived life how the American embassies suggested you'd never leave your front doors.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

as proven by the attacks at sanlitun, it does not matter where you are from. its based on the color of your skin....or wait.... it was a chinese woman that died, and her husband was french...

im not even american, but be expected to be doxxed.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

The British embassy has also posted a warning, but I checked the Canadian Embassy website and it was just business as usual. The Canadian government would deny any danger exists even after an attack.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@Napolean. I appreciate that the embassy bothers to email us warnings, and that they monitor aqi. Also, the crazies that attack you for being white won't give a f**k if your not American. Though if you scream deguoren fast enough, they'll probably move on, maybe buy you a beer.

Related forum threads

Login to post