GoKunming Forums

A woman's view as to why men are deserting Western

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

All my happily married friends back in the States would disagree with you all. ;)

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

many people still meet there future partner at work. in think i read most do. when i said ask for a date and get yer balls busted, iwasnt talking about asking for a date at work. i meant when you go out social, in bar etc. unless you social with people you know. that leaves church andwork or college.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

The mature women is where the gold is. If you go for the young and attractive, chances are that they will be "high maintenance" and only care about clothes, cars, home, and taking selfies.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

just watched that 2nd video! salary of 10k+ per year to date, savings of 400k to have a child!!! So that means 50 years of saving if you can save 80% of your salary.. don't think her strategy is going to work, especially given that she wasn't exactly gorgeous to look at

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

thats 400k rmb not usd. most professional dudes in tier 1 cities will be on 10k+/m. tic, salary is always thought of as monthly. nobody thinks of next year.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

Well, besides work, there are frequently lot of parents and grandparents gathering at Green Lake park and other locations, posting ads looking for mates for their offspring. Given the popularity of the practice, it must be working.

Though I can imagine that resistance for this among the said offspring should be on the rise.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

some of these leftovers are in fact, left at arms length, others are put themselves out of the market. like me saying i will only work for 40k/m in kunming. yeh get real. but i am worth it i cry.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

how many middle class parents at green lake.? who many working class parents with middleclass aspirations for their kids.

Related forum threads

Login to post