GoKunming Forums

A woman's view as to why men are deserting Western

rogertwotimes (49 posts) • 0

There are lovely women around the world. I personally, and many other Western men, have chosen Asian women because they look for more genuine qualities than Western women look for. We feel that Western women look for a Hollywood fairy tale romance, and the second that the "feeling" goes away, the woman leaves. Asian women tend to look for other qualities, like ability to hold down a job, support a family, be kind, etc.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@rogertwotimes
I agree. Though more and more Asians are becoming like the Western women sad to say.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

spartans your second vid link now gone?? self centership? one think i do know. dating is much harder back home. if you flirt at work you worry aobut sexual harrasment, most companies ban it now. and asking for a date generally, is an invitation to have yer balls busted. both of the above are a risk if you just pay a compliment. a lot of men just wont venture. asian women are at least approachable.

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

The link for second vid:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2—TJYuxc

Watched it and was amazed at how high these girls basic expectations were! Maybe if this vid was done in Kunming (probably bigger city made in) then the expectations would probably be lower. Couple of the guys gave me a good laugh with their thoughts on Chinese women.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

@Dazzer "if you flirt at work you worry aobut sexual harrasment, most companies ban it now. and asking for a date generally, is an invitation to have yer balls busted."

If you are stupid enough to "play" where you work, you deserve to get your balls busted. A BIG nono in the work world. So I don't agree with your reason.

rogertwotimes has hit on the best reason. I would add the western girls are way too high maintenance.

Related forum threads

Login to post