GoKunming Forums

Paul's Shop

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

Standing in front of Paul's now and don't see How they Can open soon. The floor is still concrete, the wall's bare, no sign of work on the decor. I'd say a minimum of 3 weeks before they open. 6 to 10 weeks is the most probable.

KuiXing (16 posts) • 0

The old Paul's shop will not be the it was in the past after the remodel. Some of the old spices and some imported goods are being sold in their new little spot just up the alley basically 3 doors down from wheatfields book store further into the little parking area with a glass door.

Paul's will have a little taco stand opening soon but the Mexican restaurant plan has been changed and now a café/bakery/imported beer shop is being planned but not 100% worked out, probably still need a bit of time.

_shara_ (98 posts) • 0

Did they open? About to go and have a look, I want to buy a few things but it's a bit of a walk if not.

Paul's Shop (3 posts) • 0

Paul's shop is back, and we now is working on getting more professional on cooking ingredients and less snacks.
Some new ready to eat salami and ham has just arrived and cheeses too!
Fresh veggies(kale)!
Beers are on sale!
We are working on to become a more updated convenient shop to customers who is living near by.
Please, don't hesitate to give us more advise. Thank you.

P.S We now have a more competitive price for many of the products :)

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Did I miss something or is the new Paul's a tiny disaster area of stuff with a kitchen? No tacos and a lot less stuff more messily displayed? Seriously, is that the wrong one or did I miss another attached section?

Related forum threads

Login to post