GoKunming Forums

McDonald's All-Day Breakfast

pluto (49 posts) • 0

McDonald's has announced that all-day breakfast is coming.

Does anyone know if this will be also coming to China McDonald's?

Is there anyone out there who is as excited about this as I am and sick of eating Chinese food on a daily basis?

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

I love Chinese food but I also love the McD's breakfast sausage & egg muffin! So please say an all day option hits China :)

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Try Salvador's for a good western breakfast any time of day - this will cost a bit more than McDonalds, but the scrambled eggs there do not resemble plastic - but if you really like egg mcmuffin, well...
I wouldn't suggest eating at McDonald's on a daily basis, though if you really want to blow a lot of money you can eat at several of the better western-style restaurants every day and stay healthy without adapting to anything.
Sorry, redjon, just reread your post, I love Chinese food too.

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

McDonalds is never a daily basis :) Just a once in a while thing, like anything if I have to much I get bored with eating it.
Did enjoy the muffin I had at Salvador's but it was the salmon, egg and cream cheese one I went for there.

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

Just 2 days ago Ive seen the best & worst MdC b-fasts. The healthy ones were only yogurts, fruit salads and some egg something muffin or something like that. All other sausage stuff was rated as the worst u can ever buy there ( for your health ). But feck it, I miss real Irish b-fast sausage rol with pudding, egg & bacon with brown sauce on top. Bleedin noodles!!! :-)))

Related forum threads

Login to post