GoKunming Forums

GoKM Saying and Doing

GordWalsh (39 posts) • 0

@Tonyoad

Plenty of red flags, though the big one seems to have been missed by a mile by most.

Anyway, the thread will survive (hopefully it won't be deleted), and others may read it and then know just who they're getting their "travel advice or logistical problems" solved by.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

So, it's an black or white world? Good advice is still just as good no matter Who gives it. Suppose Hugo is a women hating chauvinistic pig, which he is not. When he lets you know tge best way to get to that awesome spot off the beaten path, are you not going to take it out of spite?

Maybe you take the internet too seriously. You, my friend, is what Golding would call, a second level thinker, as most of us are.

GordWalsh (39 posts) • 0

@Tonyoad

You lost me completely. Guess I'm Golding guy.

@yankee00

The forum is entitled "Men who beat women." It still exists for now. Read it.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

A level two thinker, one Who destroys without filling the void; constantly criticizes without offering ideas of their own, all the while feeling smug at their self-perceived superiority.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Reasons for ncsimon getting account deleted

1 - Member has not complied with GK rules and did not verify his account
2 - go back to your cave you fucking neanderthal. bring napoleon with you.
3 - ban these toxic assholes.
4 - ban me too - He asked to be banned so there is no one to blame.
5 - member is told repeatedly to stop using profanity.
6 - when the GK staff send you a courtesy PM and tell you to stop and you continue with your behavior then they are left with no other choice. When you argue rather then comply the result is to be deleted. If you cherish your GK account, then you should keep quiet and obey. If you dont care, then you keep running your mouth and get deleted.

www.gokunming.com/[...]

If you have any concerns or comments about this, please email us at team@gokunming.com

Rather than take the advice offered and write to the GK team, the OP decided to make a show here.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Giving good advice is not an excuse for keeping on posting insults, hate speech or bullying. No matter who's doing it. I might even be one of those.

GordWalsh (39 posts) • 0

@HFCAMPO

Plenty of emails were sent, none were responded to.

If you consider outing misogynists and gross displays of hypocrisy a show, then let the show go on.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Gord: "If woman was exchanged for race or religious minority" where? don't understand.
Hate for me is an irrational feeling or attitude promoting serious injury, destruction and/or pain to others primarily just to satisfy the irrational prejudice. It can accompany reason, but is not itself a matter of reason. It is a twisting of love.
That's just off the top of my head. I'm not denying the legalistic definition you provided, I just don't think it takes sufficient account of what I'm talking about and mixes apples and oranges. I think the thing I've tried to define needs to be seen as something distinct - counterexample would be, e.g, saying you love both chocolate and your wife. Weakens the language and confuses reason.

Related forum threads

Login to post