GoKunming Forums

GoKM Saying and Doing

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

In the interest of promoting your comments concerning the poster or posters often referred to as 'Matt', I met the (or one of the) original Matt(s) the other day and (s)he mentioned that (s)he rarely posted on GoKM these days.
I have no interest in the 'Matt' issue, but I am interested in & amused by the tone & nature of the discussions, comments, insults, humor etc. on this thread, so I offer this bit of news as a contribution aimed at promoting continuing revelations of the attitudes characters & so forth of some posters on GoKM.
Will be happy to be 'attacked', or whatever.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Sorry, Pat, but it strikes me as a bad idea to remove others' comments & responses to them at the request of the OP (I guess this is what you mean, right?).

pluto (49 posts) • 0

He didn't mention anything about 'evil genius'? People are afraid to admit they don't like mixian on this forum because of this person. It's ridiculous.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@Alien

I don't speak for others, but for me, it matters not if the man behind the Green Goblin is Norman Osborn, Harry Osborn, Bart Hamilton, or Peter Parker, they are all equally menacing.

Matt has become a persona on GoK in which it is conceivable others have taken up the mantle, doesn't matter, just as annoying. Perhaps some have been too quick to label someone as Matt, (to which I am equally bothered) but I do not wish to play that game. However, I will continue to point out and challeng any trollish or hypocritical posts in a civilized manner.

If the moderators feel I have stepped out of bounds they can freely delete any post of mine or my account.

I'm glad you had a good time with Matt or non-Matt but it really has no relevance. And there really is no point in arguing Who is, is not Matt, the issue at hand is baseless accusations and false generalizations that is aimed at slandering either the expat community or GoK community. Notice all those accused of being Matt never provide sound logical reasoning for their beliefs and When challenged, never confront it with a direct response, only to play the victim of a witch hunt or deflect the confrontation with further illogical ramblingS or questions.

And there is a difference between expressing an opinion and making sh!t up just to re-affirm their *insincere* beliefs

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

If he "rarely" posted on Gokunming "these days", then which aliases are those?

:)

What a bunch of crap. Not that it would matter...

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@Alien,

I'm glad you feel unmenaced, but once again, you've missed the point. Green goblin is menacing, Matt-like behavior is only annoying.

But as I've told you before, you're so full of yourself that you are uninteresting to me. You wish to be relevant but actually comes off as a poser. So please, continue on. Looking forward to our next non-encounter.

(*^_^*)

pluto (49 posts) • 0

You never watched Spider-Man? With great power comes great responsibility means nothing to you? Come on, man. Every normal kid wanted to be spider-man, but then settled for teaching English in China.

Related forum threads

Login to post