GoKunming Forums

Apartment management fees

Delibeli (21 posts) • 0

Hi, I just want to know what do the building management fees for apartments normally cover?

Do they include monthly water and garbage fees. I saw an ad and the fees are 300 RMB per month and I think that is expensive, so I thought I would ask if property fees usually cover water and garbage fees or not.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

garbage elevator lights in public areas gardening in public areas clean and sweep public areas security guards mail holding but not water

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

They calculate the management fee according to the size of your apartment and is normally paid yearly. How big is the apartment?

onlyone (156 posts) • 0

Old residential quarters normally have less management fees, new esidential quarters have more. It depends on how may meter is the rented flat.
It varies from 50 to 250

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I have lived in 7 storey bldgs for the last 12 years. Fees for 100 meter apartment run about 700-1200/year. It is for garbage pickup. You pay for your own elect, water and gas. These bldgs have solar water heaters so hot water is free.

If you move into the projects (high Rise) you must pay a lot more. These do not have solar heaters so your elect is much more. Also, many kitchens do not have gas so you must use elect stoves. Dont forget the ridiculous elevator fees for the elevators that constantly break down and are never fixed on time.

Related forum threads

Login to post