GoKunming Forums

Smokers (scammers) in Kunming

incomm (17 posts) • 0

My company is trading with several commodities –one of them is Iron ore. I have made short advertising on Asian Metal and was contacted by Kunming Iron & Steel Holding. We started to negotiate – in the meantime we got problems with our supplier in Ukraine for the reason of politic. I offered to Kunming Iron to find other supplier. We worked 6 months on it, made a contract with Russia for 20 000MT monthly by trail to China. We were asked to come to China to talk about last points and to sign contract. We got official invitation stamped by Kunming Iron and Steel Holding. As my partner was ill, I travelled alone – on the airport 3 person, Lin Musen, driver and a translator-girl.

we met 3 days in my hotel for last contract negotiations. We made some changes in the contract. Next day signing of the contract – driving to some office house, in the office waiting 2 other person. I saw the contact was not corrected but no time for it. We signed, Lin Musen steeled 3 copies, some picture – and the real animal came out immediately. I told you we will make a official lunch and there are invited 12 person from the company in high party position and you have to give them some present. What kind of present, you know I m traveling tomorrow at 6 in the morning.....for example cigarettes! 1 carton for each one. ( reason we are calling them smokers now) Aha, yes, give me 500 euro. I have not 500 euro anymore – ok, credit card. No, I have not. How much do you have – I will give you credit, you will send it to me. I gave him 250. And the contract must be registered. It cost 10 000. Will be paid by both parties 50-50. If not before – now I understand. We came to lunch –no picture please ( lady translator), one door opened with a table for ca. 7 people – where are the 12 invited....ah, as you have problems to pay, I have cancelled. Hm. 2 person from the office – lady with tattooed or colored eyebrows, tall man – his wife came later as well. Driver, translator and of course person presented as company lawyer. Mr. Nan Aihua. Trying to make me fear. They made jokes about me which you understand without to speak Chinese. They started to drink – some kind of rise vodka. They were drinking lot very quickly – with the tall man-wife. I told them story about my girlfriend – she is working in wine, came to China in similar situation, the group was not looking to buy, but to get money. Oh – they were very interested in this story – I says to translator girl several time, that I have understood. I got name and account from Nan Aihua – "lawyer" –which is : :BANK OF CHINA KUNMING KEYILU SUB-BRANCH
SWIFT:BKCHCNBJ640
ADDRESS:775#JIAOLING ROAD.KUNMING YUNNAN PROVINCE CHINA.

ACCOUNT NUMBER:6217852700011816640.
Next day when I went back home I got a new bank account :

Name: Jian Sun
Account Number: 6228 4800 1827 4940 875
Bank Name: Agricultural Bank Of China Beijing Branch
Address: Haidian district of Beijing zhongguancun south street, number 11
Swiftcolde: ABOCCNBJ010
I wrote I do not need any registration. So they stopped to write.

I have informed the Kunming Steel and Iron Holding – I m very sorry to have found such criminals on my first time in China. I think all of us should know, and all of Chinese should work against.

I have Picture to Show.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

There should be a government office that you can check or verify 'first' before these types of transaction are finalized.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Read the thread I sent you. There is a lot of info there as well as some people who are willing to help you.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

have a picture of their chinese national ID? 身份证?
send me all the info you have. (pictures, emails, addresses, websites) If they purchased your plane tickets, or sent any money send me pictures. edit out all your personal info.

incomm (17 posts) • 0

Hi, I will not get any Money back, I paid all alone, I m not asking for that - I was also in Russia to sign before with the mine, my Partners there worked for months, the mine was waiting for the contact and planned to work with them. it is something very bad, what they do - I like only inform People about them. nothing else.

We come from China Kunming Iron & Steel Holding Co.,Ltd, our company long-term needs import iron ore, we are really buyers, we get information from the ASIAN METAL, your company have intention to sell iron ore, if the information is correct, please contact me as soon as possible, we'll discuss in more detail, our email is chinaynkg@163.com

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Jason

Kunming Iron & Steel Holding Co., Ltd.
Adress: Caopu Town, Anning City, Yunnan Province

Tel: 871- 65383010 Fax: 871- 68333179
E-mail: chinaynkg@163.com

www.ynkg.com
how can I send you Picture?

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

use any website for uploading images and send the links to me.
anning, and yuxi have many ore companies. the one you linked too is real, but the email is fake.

If they bought flight tickets i can get their info if you have flight number, confirmation number.

Related forum threads

Login to post