GoKunming Forums

Where can you buy English teaching posters

JessicaBaker (78 posts) • 0

Does anyone know where I could buy English teaching posers? Posters with large pictures of animals and fruit etc., or other useful teaching materials. If anyone knows where I could find some that would be great! Thank you!

debaser (647 posts) • 0

Have you tried the English section of the book shops? I'm sure I've seen some in the bigger shops. Then again Taobao is probably cheaper and saves the trip around town hunting for the right ones!

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

You also look for royalty free stock photos on the internet and just have them printed out to size (A4?) in color.

If your groups are smaller - most bookstores, including small bookstores near most schools and universities, also carry 10cm x 10cm flash cards with English, Chinese, and Pinyin pronunciations, in various print sizes, which may also suit your needs.

I was gonna say taobao, but @liumingke beat me to it. For an alternative to taobao - you can also check out jd.com, which allegedly carries genuine branded products.

We also bought those 100-200+ wood block sets, with either pictures or illustrations, along with English, Hanyu, and pinyin - great for K-6 kids (Kindergarten through grade 6). Ok...maybe grades 3-4 at the upper limit.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

If you email insistutions in your home country and "plead your case" they are often willing to send posters, leaflets, maps etc for free. For example, museums, zoos, tourist agencies, political parties, government agencies, marketting boards, football teams, sightseeing attarctions, parks etc.

Related forum threads

Login to post