GoKunming Forums

What if China and America...

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

What if China and America were to go to war over the islands. Does anyone know what they would do American citizens living here? Just curious to know.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

i would get the hell out and i aint merican, but the mob would see all whitey as merican. hell in the anti yapan stuff a few years ago one ch guy even beat up his own yap car. a disenfrachised yooth would soon raly to a naxionalist drum.

I was serious and not trying to incite panic. What would be the government action?

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

I read that when America was at war with Japan during WWII that all Americans with Japanese ancestry were kept in camps for their own protection. I guess if a country is at war with another that they would keep enemy citizens who didn't leave protected in one way or the other.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

"For their own protection" is one way to put it. Another way, which is closer to reality, would be that they were racially discriminated against by Whites and as a result thrown by force into camps and had all of their material wealth destroyed or stolen.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

i think we would all be viewed as enemys of the state. things havent been open for that long afterall. that is why i would get out. no panic reaction, i thought about this over the last year or so. imagine being put under the care of the chengguan, not beyond the realms of posible

I wonder what would happen to all tbe American companies that have been here for years.

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

Look at all the anti Japanese marches and shop destruction, open hostility to Japanese citizens over the last few years since Diaoyu was bought by the Japanese government.

This hostility could turn to America and Americans (whities) if America does not do what the Chinese want.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

there were anti yap ryeots in cities around ch in early naugties and again in about 2006. this was before the abovementioned purchase. there is a lot of zenofobia and nazionalist centiment to tap into. and there is this angry yooth who have been left behind in the great economic scramble. in 198nine it was the stoodents looking in. today it is the prols looking out. as such i am naturally concerned and have cosidered by options

Related forum threads

Login to post