GoKunming Forums

where to live in Kunming ?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

If money is not a problem then you cam live anywhere. Beichen area is nice. There is a subway station, Metro, movie theater, Burger King, Pizza hut, Xinhua bookstore,etc.

marcuschen (178 posts) • 0

Western area, Western toilet, Western sofa, Western kitchen, Western bars, Burger King and Pizza Hut...tell me again why you come to China?

johannesjohannes (57 posts) • 0

My house will be for rent soon.its next to Wanda plaza the biggest shopping mall in kunming.15 min walk to the metro station and many convinient busses. We totally redecorate the house and it's about 110 m2 with 3 bedrooms.interestet?

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@marchuschen, have you lived abroad? Do Chinese adopt Western ways wholesale? They do not go to Chinese restaurants? They do not install more powerful "Chinese" rangehoods to deal with the smok from the cooking that they do? They don't go to Chinese makets to buy "Chinese" vegetables? The most sought after commodity isn't "Lao Gan Ma"?

And why come to GoK if you do not wish to listen to expats and their problems?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Corto, you can get all of what you are asking for, even the AC, probably, though you really won't need it.

Tonyaod I have live in the USA. Yes, some Chinese people do that too, I still think it's stupid. Good, intelligent people adapt to the local culture and have great time. Whining complaining dumb people never fit in, just complain and complain and complain and call the local people horrible things.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

well its clear you dont fit in here, so take a hike.

its clearly obvious youre a troll thats been banned before.

laofengzi, sorry but you wrong. You think you know everything, but you don't.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.