GoKunming Forums

Kidnapped Children on the street

junxiong (2 posts) • 0

hi all,
I'm an original Kunmingnese currently working in London.
I'm thinking to set up a charity organisation dedicates to rescue and save the kidnapped children slayers on the street.
I don't have any relevant experience, so I hope you could give me some ideas. Any suggestions or comments are very much appreciated!! It's very helpful if you can forward this information to other forum or your friends.
I'm also looking for some one who has GREAT interest on this project and long term perspective to involve in it – it's not 'a short exciting experience' of your china life.
lawyer, social worker, marketing or IT guys are preferred.

Please reply or contact me at: yunnancharm@gmail.com
so that we can make further discussion.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers,
Junxiong Li

TheSwedishGuy (64 posts) • 0

Hey! I am really interested in helping out with such a project although I have never seen any children "slayers" on the street. Sounds kinda scary.

I will send an email to you later on today!

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

",,and save the kidnapped children slayers on the street."

It sounds all good'n'noble but if I see some children slayers in the street I am not sure I feel like helping them out.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

I never heard term term "children slayers" before. That is scary. Why are they called this? I know about the exploitation of these poor children which is a shame, but perhaps junxiong, you could explain in more detail about this problem. Give more info and maybe you can find find the people whom you seek.

Related forum threads

Login to post