GoKunming Forums

The Assassination of Osama Bin Laden

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Now - before you read this link - you should know it's VERY unflattering to the currently sitting President of the USA.

None of the information presented is independently verifiable - most, if not all is hearsay and "circumstantial" at best.

However - it's great fodder for conspiracy theorists and actually made it to Yahoo's US portal's front news page.

LINK
www.lrb.co.uk/[...]

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Original official story never made sense to me anyway, and it was obvious from the beginning that 'get Bin Laden' was a political hype goal to get the bleachers to applaud. All the wars in the Middle East, as well as terrorist actions by suicide groups, didn't somehow magically emerge from this one man anyway.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

It took someone named Obama to get Osama. Previous two whiteboys couldn't get the job done.

Anonymous Coward (329 posts) • 0

You honestly believe they couldn't have gotten Bin Laden whenever they felt like it? He was probably just being kept alive to beat the drums of war.

I could care less about Bin Laden. 11 Sept. only happened because it was allowed to happen. I wish Bin Laden could have been tried so he could spill the beans on Dick and Rummy. The real war criminals were in W's administration. Those are the people who I'd rather see hanging. Obama and his cronies can hang too for keeping the terrorist game going.

Hotwater (205 posts) • 0

I read that yesterday & to be honest thought it very plausible & something I wouldn't put past the American secret services to do based on their previous history of pulling stunts to try to have things their way.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Bear in mind - the USA trained Bin Laden in terrorist tactics against the former Soviet Union.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

It is easy to imagine "there really is a vast shadow world of complex and diabolical conspiracies, executed brilliantly by international networks of government masterminds." But it is hard to see how the Obama crowd could pull it off.

Remember these are the guys that could not even mastermind setting up a website.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Who was it set up the NSA spy ops? I doubt if the folks who actually organize these things change much from administration to administration - some of the names at the top change, perhaps, but the institutions remain.

Related forum threads

Login to post