GoKunming Forums

gmail email

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

CTRIP can send to your gmail. Unless they are implementing some misguided internal policy. I regularly receive dozens of email from a variety of Chinese and foreign email providers each and every day. This being the case, and if you have no problem with gmail, then they have no business dictating what you should use. Rolling over like a lily livered sycophant and signing up for QQ is not on. Take your business elsewhere.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

cc has a hardon for google, just coz you havn t had a problem yet don't mea n others havn t. ctrip are taking care of business is all. ifing they balls up your tickets is when to think about chagin vendor

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

I clearly indicated other email providers have no issues sending to gmail. I further stated '....if you have no problem....'. Worthwhile to read carefully.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I use several email services, including Gmail. I won't be changing to QQ as I have no need.
Nor will I be taking my air ticket business elsewhere, based on an emotional response.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

...and Yahoo's webmail client works just fine - ludicrous volumes of spam aside...

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Yahoo mail shouldn't have any problems in China since they will help identify your real life persona as soon as the Chinese government asks.

Related forum threads

Login to post