GoKunming Forums

Mailing packages abroad

flyer90 (7 posts) • 0

Hi all, I'm moving back to the US in May and I'd like to mail a couple of packages home before I get there. Time isn't necessarily an issue but I'd like a reliable service that isn't too expensive - anyone have any recommendations?

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

china mail delivered slow but safe to europe on.multiple occassions. from beijing also SF offerrd but heard they don.t offer overseas services from kmg.

fedex may help but it may be very expensive.
what are you shipping? anything fragile?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

clue #1 for stalking tuna, campo:

"to europe" — ie he's NOT from the US

pay attention to details, sherlock.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Alaways Magni to come to destroy a perfectly honest and simple thread. If you opened the thread and read it - I know you canNOT read more than 2 sentences because of your ADD - you will have noticed that there was concensus that China Post is the best way to go - regardless of destination - Genius!

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Campo: Is your main aim in the above post that 'China Post is the best way to go', or to tell Magni and the rest of us that Magni is a jerk? If the latter, why?
I've sent some small packages abroad by China Post - all have arrived, although I didn't send anything fragile.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Ask Magni since he was the one to begin the sarcasm when this thread was doing just fine.

Nothing sarcastic about my post above to the OP.

Why do you ask silly questions that are self evident.

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

same for me i never send anything fragile. never took longer than a month and was quite cheap. the also offer special service for fragile stuff. probably more expensive and dunno if it works.

but also check with US customs some products may be blacklisted or under trade embargo....somtimes its high tech...or fabrics.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

So lets band together and do some research - take a simple thread like this and see who is the first to begin the sarcastic attacks and who plays dumb and asks stupid questions.

We will focus on the genesis and origin of the problem - not the effect or the symptomatic replies.

Magni - 1 - you scored

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Campo: I think it is worthwhile to consider the genesis of the problem, but since that's already in the past I think it's more important to focus on why it continues - after all, we can't change the past, we can only act in the present, and that can't not affect the future.

Related forum threads

Login to post