GoKunming Forums

Driving License In Kunming ?!?!

BlueBird (55 posts) • 0

Seriously is there a place where a foreigner could make his driving license, i do not have one but wish to make one, all i hear is go back to your country make one come back we will issue a Chinese one for you...i need to make one in here...help ? any place ?

neddy (277 posts) • 0

Yes you can do it here. Someone here will be along to post links, but I think it is a pretty straightforward process. You take a written test, and do a driving test.

BlueBird (55 posts) • 0

thanks but i don't see if i could make a license without having a foreigner license,my problem is that i do not have one and i want to make now one....so i don't know if they do English lesions and exams

neddy (277 posts) • 0

BlueBird I am 99% sure that you can do that. I am sorry I do not have more information, but I have known people who have done it.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Since you do NOT have a license from your home country then you must go through the entire process whcih is quite complicated and expensive (7000 RMB). I do NOT know of anyone who has gotten a license this way in 12 years I have been here.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Again with the silly question. It is obvious that the OP is NOT chinese and I would even ASSume that he does NOT speak Chinese. Again, self evident.

Related forum threads

Login to post