GoKunming Forums

New Laws on Foreign NGOs

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

The most important thing seems to always make sure to indicate that the other person is inferior than the speaker.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

HFCAMPO, I am positive and I like China. You are angry and you want to report everyone. We just have a fundamentally different view on life, and how it should be lived. Why don't we therefore just agree to disagree, as they say?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I am positive and I like China. You are paranoid and think evryone is obssessed and stalking you. We just have a fundamentally different view on life, and how it should be lived. Why don't we therefore just agree to disagree, as they say?

neddy (277 posts) • 0

HFCAMPO, if you like China so much, then why do you call it and its eople and their habits "nasty," report them all the time, and generally badmouth it on a daily basis here? Ah, but I digress.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

if you like China so much, then why do you have so many aliases and spend so much time on GoKunming and call everyone a colonialist on a daily basis here? Ah, but I digress.

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

Since I've been back on Gokunming, I've mostly held my tongue, hoping that it would make some kind of difference. But here goes:

You guys don't seem to respect each other at all, which makes me wonder why you're so hell-bent on convincing each other of whatever it is you keep arguing about.

And you don't have any respect for the rest of us, because you all keep pissing all over just about every thread on this forum with your long-running rivalries, drowning out virtually all other conversation.

I think you guys should just start one big pissing contest megathread and let the rest of us go about our lives.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

HFCAMPO, aliases (or the belief that they may or may not exist) has nothing to do with liking China.

One's choice of forum websites, as well.

Also, calling people colonialists is pro-China, not anti.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

Xifei, you are right, and I apologize. I will stop with those sorts of posts, unless I am personally attacked or threatened, in which case I believe anyone would rightfully reply. I am sorry for having made those posts.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.