GoKunming Forums

New Laws on Foreign NGOs

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

i agree with neddy once more.....ouch!

it.s the internet, you could tell a lie or the truth and no one will ever now.
if i don.t believe you how would stalking you help, us it is one of the nastiest phenomena of this century. only spies do that and they have a deep professional interest in it. i don.t have an interes and thus would never ever ever ever stalk someone.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

neddy, if we do ever get together for dinner, i have the perfect topic for conversation - HFCAMPO's shortcomings!

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Tuna has got to be American - because only Americans can invade a country and call it self defense.

If you took a few minutes to see, you will find that I have NEVER attacked you as you have for my views.

When I say smokers are nasty, that is not an attack on you. When I say backpackers are nasty, that is not an attack on you. If this were true than I would have 100s of smokers and backpackers on my case but they dont FEEL a need to reply to me senseless comment as you do.

And here you go again coming to Neddy's rescue. You just lack the self control to NOT begin a sentence with @hfcampo just like you lack the self control to NOT say I agree with Neddy.

Maybe you dont understand the sarcasm but I have NO fear of being stalked, I am merely repeating Neddys words since he is found of accusing several members on this forum of stalking him - paranoia or fear of being caught in his many LIES!

bluppfisk (398 posts) • 0

On topic:

I believe there are several issues with funding for NGOs. Once important one is that China is no longer considered a developing country and therefore many international donors cut funding, judging that China fund its own development.

While China certainly does do so, I think they base their funding on Chinese salaries, which means the NGOs are no longer able to fund foreigners who typically desire a much higher pay.

While all of this kind of makes sense, it's not hard to see how this, in combination with the legions of wealthy and educated that have one foot out the door, does not bode well for development inside China.

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

@CAMPO
your rules not mine.

and you did insult and attack me personally on various occassions.

a group or general insult doesn.t make it better than a personal one.

i like to backpack and i a wearing a trimmed beard.

i don.t come to neddy's rescue other than sharing one view or opinion of his. as i have donr on some occassions even with you.

on topic

i think that NGO's shouldn.t be free from monitoring and being checked .also to.find ngo's just covering ill intentios but making funding and operations more difficult, won'thelp the cause and China won.t need foreign money anymore but the sure need help.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Does anybody besides me see a pattern of mutual negativity in the posts above? Does anybody besides me see this as sad and dysfunctional?

Does anybody have any ideas about why this syndrome continues?

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.