GoKunming Forums

Nasty Habits

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

Being helpful and being obnoxious or self-righteous are different things.

Everyone, The troll is out again,,just leave it. Either way he really doesn't understand it [=anything] or he he is to stubborn to admit that he is not, the Savior himself/herself.

Either way it's a waste of time and effort.

I agree with Neddy on a few points. and I usually interact with, when I see things that actually effect me direct directly. If I see the dogs are pissing all over the aisles, I knock on the owners door and have a polite chat with him/her and consult them on allergens and stuff and, see the next day. no more dog pee.
As long as there is no harm [rodents or pest] I don;t care if my neighbor gets into the Guiness Book of Records for her bottle or trash collection. Disregarding where I am from, it's just not my business. And that is not apathy, that is etiquette and courtesy.

Something your father should have mentioned as well. Cos about making other peoples your business, your own business, i just wrong in most places you are from.

Before you start firing back. That doesn't mean ...=not helping.

But maybe he likes it, to be like one of those old nosy ladies, with their squeaky voices, gossiping about everything. there are a few resemblances, i have to admit.

@Neddy
About the TCM-bad stuff in your body idea. It's BS. First if the bad stuff is already in your body, it is there for a reason, plus as it is inside already, it most probably has already done its harm.

Most important though. The bad stuff that comes out now, becomes the bad stuff in somebody's else's body. Thanks for sharing doesn't apply there. lol

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@neddy. 8 flights of stairs? Do you live on the 8th or 7th floor? I thought buildings with more than 7 floors required an elevator?

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@Alien. If the answer wasn't interesting to me, I wouldn't bother directing a question at a specific recipient. Most don't answer. I still don't know if you watched Under The Dome or if the taxi meter starts at 5 in Chengong.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

what if someone entered your house/apartment, and started walking around from room to room, pointing out things that, according to their strict, black and white, narrow-minded world view, were "wrong". Then they started actively doing things to hurt you, until you changed those things. How would you feel? Serious question.

What does this moronic statement have to do with anything here? Nothing! it is imaginary, just like the bldg with no elevators in the 8th floor and the 90 yr old lady who does not take out her trash but prefers to leave it in a public space (stairwell. So next time we see trash outside a door, we should all ASSume a 90 yr old lady lives there.

Related forum threads

Login to post