GoKunming Forums

environmental documentary

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

in a country "totalit....nism" is practiced, the centre can not blame the grass-root (consumers?) for things that gone wrong, as no alternatives other than coming from the self-righteous leadership are allowed. that is the difference. the predicament the country facing now is the making of that leadership. but I would say, like any incumbent, kicking the can down the road seems a "necessity" given the shape of the economy and another round of QE is looming. hence, shoving the doco aside and re-arranging the deck chairs could be the only way to buy time, I think.
btw, another trivial, the reporter did not hold a "Journalist Permit" while making the doco. that fact speaks a lot. :-)

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Right - and that is why the process needs to begin in your head, despite the fact that current arrangements make this difficult (that kool-aid again). Such docos encourage this process.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Well it's been removed on all chinese sites that are popular like youku and iqiyi.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Well it's been removed on all chinese sites that are popular like youku and iqiyi.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Did anyone besides Haali actually watch it before commenting? Did you watch it rejected_goods?

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

it was a "simple and easy" question to answer but can also mean a lot. the thing is, if you want to make a point about the documentary, then make it. I would love to read it. :-)

Related forum threads

Login to post