GoKunming Forums

One night love? to heaven or to hell?

Gracejin (3 posts) • 0

Yunnan is a beautiful Places, full of many romantic stories. As well as there are always many beautiful girls and young man seeking their dream. Some of them even fall into one night love. Is it really the start of heaven? Or it is the Big Hole of Hell? I have some friend, she is a doctor, she told me that there are lots AIDs here. As well as I have met a christian whom is looking after those lost girls, give them some psychotherapy. She said in even one month, some AIDs girl can bring AIDs to 40 men. So May LORD Jesus protect you living a holy life.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

HIV doesn't transmit very easily from women to men. Sure, its a risk, but much lower than for a person having sex with an infected man. In other words, men are the main spreaders of the virus. www.catie.ca/[...]

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

yep, but stories from story books are pretty irrelevant to one night stands and the spread of HIV

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Yes. We all heard about it. There's a higher rate of AIDS in Yunnan because it's the crossroads to Thailand, Vietnam, etc. where prostitution and gay life styles are practice a lot. Not to mention unprotected sex. As with everything, you just have to be careful.

Gracejin (3 posts) • 0

I believe the best and only way is accept Jesus's salvation, repent and go to church living a holy life. Jesus blood not only protect body, but also protect the heart holy and pure.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Ha.Ha. Keep on believing your own way. You're not going to convert anyone on this forum. Never talk about religion and politics. It's a losing battle. Don't you know?

Related forum threads

Login to post