GoKunming Forums

Kunming FRAUD

Chris73 (8 posts) • +1

Friends of mine, a sports school in Switzerland also nearly fell into the following scam attack:

Yunnan Zhouyun Import & Export Trading Co. , Ltd.

Swimming training enquiry
Dear Sir/Ms.
We are a China Yunnan comprehensive entity company. Corporation subordinates have supplies import and export companies. Technology import and export corporation. The personnel to go abroad services and technical training
At present. Our company and the Chinese sports school work together to form a Youth swimming training program. 216 students are enrolled now, We plan to find a Swimming training

school abroad to train our students. We understand that your school is a Swimming training

school, Special email consultation, If you can receive our students for Swimming

training, Please quote us your training price, Offers include tuition, board and lodging, transportation, and equipment needed for training. If your price is acceptable to us, we will discuss the details of the cooperation.
Students basic conditions: 216 students, All the students are beginners, 10-16 years old.

As for the best regards

Project manager: Zhu changshun

The phone:+8615687892921

Pauljohn (6 posts) • 0

Wish you happy New Year!

Today I and the financial manager personally to the administration of foreign exchange on foreign exchange approval to conduct a discussion,

recently Australia diplomatic relations appears some problems, so far foreign exchange administration has not received the consulate investigation reply letter.
Therefore, you need to be wait patiently for some time.

Best regards!
Mr.Chen Bo
general manager
Eastern airlines Kunming flight training department

Address: 3401# Huayu building, Qingyun street, Wuhua district
Kunming city, Yunnan
CHINA
Zip code:650032
T:+86-871-68397256

Pauljohn (6 posts) • 0

Does anybody have dealings with a scammer called Bo Chen? He pretends he is a training manager with China Eastern Airlines & wants to train pilot cadets outside China. I have photos of him & would like to publish them here, hopefully we can prevent others from being scammed.

I know that he & his cronies have other scams going.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

You refer to China Eastern Airlines while the letter above is from Eastern airlines. Clearly not the same.
Looks like a scam to me..........

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

That letter has the worst English for anyone claiming to be working internationally. Always a big red flag straight away!

Pauljohn (6 posts) • 0

That was the last email they sent when they didn't receive the transfer. Their previous correspondence had China Eastern Airlines letterhead, the English was more professional & they had CEA business cards.

The flight school organization they scammed had spent around $30,000 preparing for the pilot cadets, including traveling, hotels & miscellaneous items.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

To file a police report - you'll need to have the police report in your country, then have it translated and notarized at either a consulate/embassy and submitted to the police responsible for that city's economic crimes.

That's why these crimes are so successful, it's a pain to file the police reports and for the police to actually investigate.

You can add a little fuel to the fire by reporting it to various media...to include local domestic media. If they pick it up...it'll increase attention.

Elena Maioglio (3 posts) • 0

Hello,

Does anybody have dealings with a scammer called Zhang Haitao?

We are worried this is a scam attack:

Dear sir/madam,

We need to import a batch of high quality stainless steel sanitary ware. Does your company produce and sell stainless steel sanitary ware? If you can cooperate, please contact us as soon as possible. It is conducive to further negotiations and cooperation. We look forward to your reply. I hope both sides have a good start.

Your faithful friend

Postal Code: 650206

Address: 1018 Guangfu Road, Guandu District, Kunming City

Elena Maioglio (3 posts) • 0

Are you sure? How can I verify their identity?

When I asked the company name, they gave me at first the website of Yunnan City Investment Group, and then, when I asked more info, they gave me the website of another company China road&bridge corp, Business registration number: 100000000039962
Phone:0086-871-65369653

Related forum threads

Login to post