GoKunming Forums

Kunming FRAUD

Francisco Javier (15 posts) • +1

Hello: For my part, I went to the Chinese Embassy in Santiago of Chile.

I show all the documents including the signed agreement with YCG and they say that the contract is genuine and the project has a delay because local regulations that YCG must solve.

Otherwise our Lawyer staff are prepared to punish them.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

Well then they even fooled the Embassy.
The YCG exist but the guys you had contacts with are scammers misusing the name of others.

alexs (4 posts) • 0

Hello,
I have received email from

郝世华滑雪培训学校昆明项目部
Hao Shihua Ski Training School Kunming Project Department
Address: No138

People 's Road, Wuhua District, Kunming City
Tel:0086 871 65018006

Fax: 0086 871 65077880

They asked to organize training process in french`s alps for students.

All email discussing abjut conditions and prices were agreed. They invited to arrive to Kunming to sign contract. But they gave up to speak by Skype to discuss details of my visit.

The last message:
======
Dear sir
Thank you for your letter. Through our institute careful discussions, we agree with the terms of the contract.
Because is the first cooperation between us, Our company CEO invites the head of your company to visit to sign a formal contract in kunming training base and have interview for a long time cooperation details.
Have a pleasure cooperation.
Best regards.
======

Please give advice does it may be a froud?

Thank you very much

michael2015 (784 posts) • +1

1. Have you negotiated detailed terms & conditions aka particular conditions of contract AND reached agreement?
2. Who pays who - if they're the BUYER and you're the SELLER, ask them to post a nominal 10% performance bond (subject to terms and conditions).

Although smaller legitimate companies may also balk at performance bonds...it'll

definitely eliminate frauds, but you might inadvertently toss some potentially good fruit with the bad.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +4

I can tell you the details of your visit.
- You come here and are invited for a banquet.
- It turns out that there are still some minor issues who will stop you from signing the contract.
- These issues can be smoothed over with some gifts so they take you to a shop selling cigarettes and you spend at least 5000 euro on cigarettes.
- After that everybody is very happy and a contract is signed and you have a banquet.
- That will be the last you will ever hear of these guys and your contract is a useless piece of paper.

alexs (4 posts) • 0

Thank you

1. Yes we have already negotiated detailed terms & conditions aka particular conditions of contract AND reached agreement.

2.Yes they are BUYER. They did not answer

my

question regarding my travel costs - it is much less then 10% from the contract)

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

Sounds fishy to me. If you have to pay for anything for them then that is a red flag.

Related forum threads

Login to post