GoKunming Forums

Kunming FRAUD

Francisco Javier (15 posts) • +2

To All:

1) I never saw this site until the post.
2) I want scam to scammers. Because it is so expensive hire a lawyer for this.
3) I did send emails to Yunnan Copper Co and Chinalco warning them
4) I have meetings with Chinese Embasy in Santiago this monday to fix this.
Ending this, I do not talk again here because I will scam to scammers. Any want participate to revenge is wellcome

Francisco Javier (15 posts) • +2

To All:

1) I never saw this site until the post.
2) I want scam to scammers. Because it is so expensive hire a lawyer for this.
3) I did send emails to Yunnan Copper Co and Chinalco warning them
4) I have meetings with Chinese Embassy in Santiago this monday to fix this.
Ending this, I do not talk again here because I will scam to scammers. Any want participate to revenge is welcome

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

You can try to send PM to those scammed in this thread. Wasnt there one russian also (?), if so, they know all about revenge.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

@Francisco,
I don't think you can "delete", but you may be able to edit and just blank out what you don't want said.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +2

Indeed got a bit embarrassing and no way of deleting.
Anyway good to know that these scammers are still active and of course they will if people still fall for this trick.
I am awaiting the “revenge” of Francesco. Lawyers don’t work (You actively and willingly spend 5000 USD on bribes for government officials) maybe a hit man does. Or locking them up in a small room and make them smoke 5000 USD worth of cheap cigarettes. That will punish them when they slowly die of lung cancer.
Anyway that supermarket is in on it as well. I bet that these cigarettes were back in the shop in no time.

Robmed (1 post) • +1

BE WARNED FRAUDSTERS IN KUNMING CHINA!

A company claiming to be from National Development and Reform Commission Yunnan Training Centre contacted us. They requested a quotation for the training of 58 of their member of staff in London, including accommodation, transports and foods. They were looking for short training courses (Essential management skills and Effective communication skills).

We prepared and sent a Proforma invoice detailing the full cost of the training; they have instantly replied to us and have agreed the prices but requested a contract to be drafted. We have drafted the contract and sent to them by email, again they have agreed all the terms and conditions in the contract without a single question. We were quite surprised not suspicion at this stage. They proposed a face to face meeting in Kunming so the contract will be signed in the presence of the two parties CEOs and send us an invitation letter.

We have submitted our applications for Visa at Chinese consulate in London; however our visa were not issued. An officer at the consulate informed us the reason (the invitation letter was fake and the company nor the CEO signed letter do not exist). We are extremely grateful to the Chinese Consulate.

They are well organised professional fraudsters; they will tell you that they pay 30% of the amount within 10 days from the date the signature and the remaining 70% within 30 days before the start of the training courses.

Realising that our visa were not issued, they have proposed that we sign the contract by email and notarise the contract in China but the two parties have to split the costs.

As i am writing this, they are waiting the transfer of £970 by western union.

I am sure they use multiple names but here are the people involved in this:

WANG HAI

Tel: 0086-18313762465
JINBO LI:

Tel:0086 871 65102926

The western Union recipient: ZHONGRU LIN

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

Thanks ROBMED for this update. Good that the consulate did something.
And again this shows: "If it looks to good to be true it probably is"

Related forum threads

Login to post