GoKunming Forums

Kunming FRAUD

projecthotel (21 posts) • 0

So, I have a photos of crooks and their names, car ID and full address where we pay a "bank provision"
Where to publish this photos?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@hotel: Perhaps you might publish your evidence that they are scammers here, anonymously, before you start publishing the names and photos and so forth. If you make public accusations that you can't back up, you're going to be in a world of hurt.

Jules12 (19 posts) • 0

I am afraid you can't be sure if the police will do something about it... but you can try... Ask Long Dragon and inform your Embassy. I first found out about this fraud from a warning of the Embassy of the Netherlands on the Internet. On the other hand if you are not in China anymore I don't think it is dangerous to publish identity and pictures. They are crooks and probably dangerous but only in Kunming. The amounts are small they don't have the means the harm you in Europe or America, but I think it has to be known.

@Alien: as I understood you suggest to not publish photos of scammers???? But they are crooks, they are abusing company name, they were stolen our money they are misleading and cheating us. And as you can see we are not the only one. Those guys must end up in the hell.

this is email from our "clients" crooks:

Thank you email!
We are ready to send your design file and the start-up capital, because the cigarette is so little, just enough to several important leadership, our finance director Mr Lin not assigned to the cigarette he is very angry, get stuck, don't deal with advance design, hope you as soon as possible to remit to 1600 euros to our finance director Mr Lin account let him to buy cigarettes, and tell me, please understand, in order to avoid the small problems delay our good cooperation
This is our chief financial officer's bank account:
NAME: LIN ZHONGRUI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6217852700007846189

BANK: BANK OF CHINA YUNNAN BRANCHKUNMING CITY GAOXIN SUB-BRANCH YUNNAN CHINA

ADDRESS:WEST RENMIN ROAD NO.350 KUNMING CITY YUNNAN PROVINCE CHINA

SWIFT :BKCHCNBJ640

BANK CODE:104731009013

Please send us the Remittance voucher through E-mail after you completed it in the bank. Once we confirm it, we will send you advance payment according to your bank information.
Best wishes.
Company :YUNNAN COPPER GROUP CO,LTD
Business address: renming road NO.111,Kunming City,Yunnan province: Tel:0086-871-63931780 or 0086-18388038213
Coad;.650000
or you can send email to yuntong6@vip.163.com
Project manager:liu fengxiang

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

So they want you to send them money first, so they can, in return, send you money back? How much were they to send you?

Related forum threads

Login to post