GoKunming Forums

Kunming FRAUD

tallamerican (396 posts) • 0

Peter99, Amazing how you speak with such authority about someone who you obviously do not know. Long Dragon is a simple man who has lived in Kunming a long time and just tries to make a decent honest living as a businessman. He is willing to help anyone. He is for sure not an attorney.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

Having seen his other posts elsewhere, Peter99 seems only to spread mistrust even fear, holding a superior sense of knowing, intrigued by deceit and negativity.

Long-Dragon (390 posts) • 0

I am not an attorney in any country. I have a fair understanding of the laws in many countries enough to know when to retain an attorney and how to select one.

projecthotel (21 posts) • 0

Where can I post the photos of scammers? Any media, newspaper, magazine from Kunming interested in the story happened last week in Kunming????? Help us to catch criminals!!!!

@projecthotel you can PM me or Jules12 photos of the alleged crooks. You can post your story here. You can review our posts here. Any info you have in Chinese or mobile phone numbers can be posted to? We are not Chinese government authorities. It can be dangerous if these persons are connected to gangsters.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

Are these guys in Kunming?

I read a book that mentioned most of these email scammers who claim to be Chinese companies are usually in Penang, Malaysia.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Suggest people be careful about who are crooks and be pretty sure of your case before you start publishing names.

These scam crook guys are in Kunming and have been working this scam for years in one form or another. Who they actually are is a big question. I suspect many of the phone numbers addresses and contact information are false or copied off the web from a legitimate company. The company could be crooked or not. A lot has been published here and I have more almost all in English. Chinese Company but no Chinese except the website which any one could copy. The amounts scammed are small enough to maybe not interest the authorities. Again, I am not the Yunnan PSB or Commerce. If the scammers are crooks connected to gangsters it can be unsafe.

Related forum threads

Login to post