GoKunming Forums

Visa for Myanmar

Debbo (4 posts) • 0

Hi, I need to get a visa this week door Myanmar but I am having difficulty finding the embassy. I have the address but cannot see Yingbin Lu on the map I have. Can anyone tell me a major street it runs off or landmark it is near.
Many thanks
Deborah

jgold (20 posts) • 0

From the erjilu subway stop, walk north about one block and take the first major left turn. The consulate will be on your left in a small white building with a high cement wall around it.

some online sources say the building is in the city center, but these are out of date.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Cai Yun North Road - Century City - Shi Ji Cheng - 世纪城 - 99 Ying Bin Road - Near the Laos Embassy - 6800 Cai Yun North Road

Across the street from the Empark Hotel.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Rubbish.

Debbo, check out info on new online visa applications as for visa-on-arrival. Very easy process, depending on your nationality of course.

Debbo (4 posts) • 0

Thank you for you posts guys. I went this morning and the directions to Erji Lu, out of the station, go north and take first major left road were good. They advised me that visa on arrival Is only for business visas, but my application is in and pick up on Friday. If anyone else is thinking of going tomorrow it is a holiday and closed. Thanks for all help.

Related forum threads

Login to post