Richland International Hospital

GoKunming Forums

stocks, stock market

AlexKMG (2361 posts) • 0

I don't think you can trade those exchanges unless your a Chinese national or a qualified fund. Many of the name brand Chinese firms are listed on the HangSeng, which you can trade via a HK brokerage account. There are also Chinese ADRs you can purchase on US exchanges, and many Chinese tech stocks trade exclusively in US markets.

Login to post