GoKunming Forums

Do NOT marry a Chinese woman

alienew (422 posts) • +1

@dolphin: What makes you think that most of the 'good girls' in China want to move abroad? What do you mean by 'good girls'?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

The age of the women, maturity level and experience matters a lot. You have to be more on guard with the young and beautiful ones.

They tend to leave you blinded until it's too late.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

in most cultures around the world a good girl or boy will marry within his/her own culture. racist but true. some of the venomous coments i have heard leveled at girls who date outside their own culture, from other women. sheesh

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@Dazzer
You're right. I don't think it's racist as much as parents wanting their children to have their child

have less cultural conflicts that can lead to a faster divorce. In the USA the liberal are pushing

their interacial agent via movies and tv and social media. If you live in China, 9 times out of 10 you'll probably wind up with a Chinese women. There is no way around it.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

I can't say I have ever met a girl who was desperate for me to take her home to my country with me! What am I doing wrong??

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

Pretend to be poor and struggling - most gold diggers won't last a year. If she stands by you - even against family and friend opposition - MAYBE a keeper, assuming of course, you're ALSO a keeper and not a "beater".

Another warning sign - if she reads Cosmopolitan et al religiously...flee.

dolphin (509 posts) • 0

> What makes you think that most of the 'good girls' in China want to move abroad? What do you mean by 'good girls'?

Alien 2.0, this is from personal experience meeting (not dating all of them) hordes of such women.

Good girl = woman who genuinely wants to get married, not just for money. But even then, there's a "gray" area between "good" and "bad". Not sure what I mean, actually. I guess I should never have used that expression. Now I'm tripping all over myself. Maybe there is no such thing as a "good" girl. You got me!

Gotta watch out for the cunning linguists on these forums.

Related forum threads

Login to post