GoKunming Forums

Do NOT marry a Chinese woman

dolphin (509 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

yeah, anti-male laws.
how many men would knock up a woman, leave the woman and children, and then not pay child support if laws weren't in place?

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

I think gold-diggers in general will find this increasingly challenging to accomplish in the USA - apologies in advance to the gokm community who detest the chronically persistent and pervasive US centric comments.

Assuming one intends to live and perhaps die in this country, to avoid this scenario - ask the intended spouse early on if she'd be interested in living and working in your home country, maybe retiring there with you (who have no intention of returning to live much less retire or die there). It's perhaps sneaky, deceptive, and underhanded.

Choose your medicine.

Hotwater (205 posts) • 0

@bubblyian, that’s some shit you’ve posted...”divorce tourism”. You’re assuming the Chinese wife already has a visa to husbands “western country” & especially in the YS can afford a divorce lawyer.

Stratocaster (161 posts) • 0

Although I personally could not abandon a child I may have fathered, pregnancy is a woman's choice in much of the world, and ultimately her responsibility. The alternative is to have men enforce anti-contraceptive

and abortion rules and laws - something we thankfully don't have in China.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

There's a movement called MGTOW (Men going there own way). This came about because most men wind up losing everything in a relationship in the USA. The movement is not in China (I don't think). Even now with the #metoo movement, men can now be accused of anything and lose everything and wind up labelled without proof. Just an accusation will get you in trouble. Be careful who you choose to marry.

Don't go for the shiny object. Take your time and use protection. Good Luck!

Dazzer (2813 posts) • +1

if i had a dollar for every expat ive seen who arrives and get married in a year or less and regrets marrying the hot thing they picked up in a bar, realitiy is that they didnt do the picking it was the other way around.

if i had that dollar well i may not be rich but i could have a couple of good nihts on the waz. like liuminke sayz, taker yer time and take precautions

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

Girls from bars are mostly lecherous.

But even most of the good girls in China mostly want to move abroad.

Happy Valentine's Day to all those not involved with a lecherous sneaky Chinese woman.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

I am scratching my head trying to figure out what is wrong with a lecherous young lady.

As a dirty old man I can assure you finding a lecherous thirty something lady is a good day. But then my idea of "good girls" is probably different than yours.

BTW, sneaky is not limited to Chinese women.

快乐的春节!

Related forum threads

Login to post