GoKunming Forums

Do NOT marry a Chinese woman

Quiteone (8 posts) • 0

Sorry for you and your situation it is never nice to hear of other peoples unhappiness, and separating and divorce is the only option and last resort if things can not be work out by discussing the problems, to me you sound like you are trying too do the right thing but maybe to hard, if you can not work things out between you may be you need some help what is her family like to get along with may be they can talk to your Girl only a thought. If nothing works you only have one door left to open. And it hurts for along time been there in the past, good luck to you both hope you can work things out.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

is wife young or from richer family? or both? did she have an ayi to do everything short of wipping her butt? some ch girls are very high maint esp those from big city middle class famliy.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Wow, so much prejudice... Has the OP already revealed why he was late exactly and why his wife cannot cook or clean?

I wouldn't be surprised if the populace here would have quickly drawn conclusions and gone in favour of the wife of it was a Chinese man with a Laowai woman.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

My conclusion is the same. If you are in an abusive relationship regardless of who is commiting the abuse, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're not happy, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!
If things are staying the same and you're not happy, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!
Move on. Period. Life is too short.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

not a whimp to realize that this has been a big painful error. maybe burying your head in the sand, staying then making babies and destroying your own life and that of a new child, or leaving later when the kids are growing up is the real last recourse of the whimp. my parents should have got divorced when they were in their 30s before they started raising kids in a truly toxic environment. they waited till they were in the 60s having misserable lives, and messing up the lives of us kids. i seriolsy wish my parents had divorced long ago.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

OP has admitted to be exaggerating, but hasn't gone through the circumstances. Was he late for an event that was important to his wife? Is his wife unable to work and do chores because she's pregnant or paraplegic? Is OP a yesman who has encouraged people around him to continuously him to do tasks? I'm not saying that OP has probably not made a mistake in his decisions and choices, but so far, there's only one side of a conveniently chosen part of the story. It's obviously going to be biased. Double biased since its being written here.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Ha..Ha.. Let's continue to ask questions:
Is the OP a punk? A spineless man? Is he pussy whipped? Is he a submissive and she a dominatrix? Ha..ha. Who know?

Related forum threads

Login to post