GoKunming Forums

Kids' circle time and homeschooling partners

AmycaoAmycao (10 posts) • 0

Hi, I am new in Kunming . And I am a full-time mom, taking care of two kids at home . My kids are 2 years' old and 8 months'. I want to find some kids to have circle time with my 2 years' old . And I am also thinking about homeschooling my kids . Anyone has similar situation and thoughts ? Please contact me ! Thank you !

disco cindo (41 posts) • 0

Hi, I have a 2 year old here too. I am a teacher by trade, so feel comfortable teaching her through play, focusing on self-care, gross and fine motor skills etc. We are in the north, and always happy to have play dates ( mind you were have been so busy the past few weeks settling in )!

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

I have a daughter about to turn 3, and we'd love to have a regular meetup with other kids somewhere. Especially if there are other parents there for me to talk to :)

I've been "homeschooling" I suppose, but it's basic stuff because she's so young.

AmycaoAmycao (10 posts) • 0

Great, what's your contact number, Elisa ? And where do you live in Kunming ? Would be nice to exchange ideas about teaching kids together ! I will send you my contact by private message! Thank you for your reply!

Related forum threads

Login to post