GoKunming Forums

Buying Mac in PRC or HK

latataille (118 posts) • 0

lawlz, I am not sure what your problem is. Authorized Apple retailers will repair an Apple with a proper purchase record. If you do not think that is true, then fair enough, but calling me names and being an ass add nothing to the issue. As I said, the Hong Kong companies PROVIDE YOU A RECEIPT. It is a REAL RECEIPT.

lawlz0mg (201 posts) • 0

ok lets meet up. you have a mac and a receipt from taobao lets get this train rollin. i even offer a free lunch! also apple never repairs. they trouble shoot then replace with a refurb.

lawlz this is ridiculous. I am telling you, if you order a Mac from an authorized Hong Kong store, they will send you a real receipt, and you can use that receipt to take a problem to a Mac store anywhere. What is about that that you doubt so? Also I do not have a damaged Mac, and while I appreciate your offer for a free lunch, you sound very angry, and I prefer not to. Thank you.

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

Are you sure they ship to china?

PC's are forbidden to be shipped to china.

if you found a channel let me know..

FrankFar (3 posts) • 0

To Mike4g-air - Good question. I'm looking on ebay...some will, some won't ship to china. Apple web site doesn't mention. I hope that's not a problem 'cause I'm thinking now of buying used off ebay. If you find anything about that, I'd appreciate hearing.

lawlz0mg (201 posts) • 0

thanks for proving that youre spewing shit. i never asked or said there is a problem. i said prove your point at my expense. .. go back to talking about food. mike is correct, buying from a hk company on taobao is tax evasion. matt your ass must be tired from spewing all this shit from local food. get some rest.

lawl, you are a very angry, venomous person. I am sorry that you have such hatred and rage inside of you, but these forums are not the proper place to vent them.

lawlz0mg (201 posts) • 0

ps youve been doxxed. remember kids intro webz and server info is publix

FrankFar (3 posts) • 0

lataille, You are not alone. Lawlzomg, it's time to button it. All you had to do to make your point was clearly disagree. I'm an angry man myself. Thanks for reminding me how stupid I sound when I lose it.

Related forum threads

Login to post