GoKunming Forums

Anyone doing the BK biggest eater contest?

latataille (118 posts) • 0

I would imagine, with all of the posters here who love Burger King and think it is better than all Chinese food, that some of you will be participating in the "Biggest Eater" contest to win a free Whopper every day for a year. This way, you will never have to eat any Chinese food. Is anyone going to participate? I am halfway thinking about it, because I can rally out-eat most people.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

I know someone who is doing it. If he wins, I hope to get the occasional burger from him! Haha.

Heck, I might just enter it. I am 100% sure that I can out-eat everyone.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Crazylaowai = tommann = mmteacher= latataille = Matt Miller

Just a reminder to keep track of all the aliases.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

= caveatipse = laowei74

Just for those who don't only visit GoK.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

It's nice to have Western junk food once in a while, but there's still no Westerner on this forum who knows where to get decent Chinese food while they are in China?

HFCAMPO, and yankee, you are bizarre, obsessed stalkers, and it makes you look really stupid and lame.

Geezer (1947 posts) • 0

Crazylaowai = tommann = mmteacher = latataille = Matt Miller = caveatipse = laowei74

Is this trollish or what? Bringing up BK again just to provoke posts is bizarre! Only a narcissistic personality like this troll would think people are obsessed with and are stalking him.

"I'll bet you think this song is about you. Don't you?" (Sorry Carly Simon)

xb6asd (170 posts) • 0

Lets have a lesson about trolls!
Now if trolls dont get food (your attention), what do you assume happens? They die! (leave the forums).

Tip 2! You cant troll a troll. So your sarcastic, rude, name calling, person thoughts, opinions and what not post are worthless! (anything you say, can and will be used against you.)

Seriously, this forum is coded by 5 year olds...There should be a black list feature, report button, and active mods...

Login to post