GoKunming Forums

English Kindergarten?

jillynnicole (1 post) • 0

Hello! I'm moving from Colorado to Kunming in August with my 5 year old daughter. She is only a quarter Chinese, and only knows a few words as of now in Mandarin. Are there any Kindergarten that are for foreigners in the Kunming area? Any detailed information would be much appreciated and most helpful!! Thank you!

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

Kunming has many kindergartens. Most if not all are open to foreigners (you pay for kindergarten).

If you know where you will be living then we can tell you what kindergartens are in that area.

Alex2014 (51 posts) • 0

@jillynnicole I have a friend who is a teacher in Kunming First Decision International school. They have an international kindergarten around the cross of Broad Blessing road and Erji Road. But it is a bit far away from Kunming city center.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

@darkone264
Do you have a weblink for Rise? I'd search for it on gokm, but still can't find the search button (lazy).

Alex2014 (51 posts) • 0

I excerpted some of their information here, hope it could give you help

First Decision Education Group (First Decision) is an organization that provides education products and services. First Decision was founded with the vision of creating an academic pathway for students in China, based on the world's foremost learning theories, technology and management to satisfy the growing demand by Chinese parents for international education standards.

By combining the best private and public educational resources with the strengths of Chinese and Western learning approaches, First Decision created "HAPPY" First Decision (International) schools, which are widely recognized in China for their unique international perspectives.

Our core business includes: Owning and operating schools (Pre-K through grade 12); education investment; TESOL programs for Chinese teachers; College preparation programs, and summer programs.

Kunming First Decision Preschool
   Yun Xiu Shu Yuan
   Guan Du District

Phone:0871-64146070、64156070
   Fax:0871-64136070

Kunming First Decision Elementary School

Phone: 0871-67163116、67162276
   Fax: 0871-67163676

Related forum threads

Login to post