We are HG Academy (HG stands for “Hai Gui” in Mandarin Chinese, which means “scholars from abroad”). We are an English Training & Development Center located at the famous Dance & Art Theatre close to Kunming’s beautiful Green Lake. Our school’s main focus is on international education & cultural exchange. We provide both offline and online programs for our students with the aim to help as many as possible to succeed.
In search of passionate, motivated, determined, and diligent English language instructors who are ready to join in our mission to expand opportunities for students in Yunnan!
Compensation for Instructor:
- Salary :
- 20 hours/week: 5000 - 8000 RMB
- 40 hours/week: 10000 - 20000 RMB
- Insurance provided according to work hours
- Apartment/Rent provided after successfully completing first contract-year of work
- Transportation fees provided (depending on location/distance)
- Additional bonuses provided based on performance
- Work visa can be provided if you have all necessary documents
- Summer/Winter Holiday provided
- Stable class schedule each semester
- Freedom to travel outside of work hours
- Loves education and working with Chinese students
- Responsible to teach a combination of young children as well as college students
- Has at least 2 years of experience working with elementary, middle school, high school, and or college students
- Has experience with marketing, sales, and must work office hours in addition to class in order to develop our school’s mission
- Can work at least 20 - 40 hours per week
- Stable and plans to reside in Kunming long term
- Mother tongue is English; ideally from United States or Britain
- Already has work visa or all necessary documents in order to attain one
- Speaks fluent Chinese
- Open to discussion if you have additional resources, contributions, or experience that can bring mutual benefit to both yourself and our school’s students
- Honest, positive, proactive, dedicated, loving, passionate, responsible, diligent, timely, creative, team-working, law-abiding, and independent!
If you meet the above requirements and are seriously interested in being part of our team, contact us and send your resume/CV and a cover letter/class video.