University Civil Engineering Lecturer
Term: 2021 Fall and 2022 Spring
2021 Fall- Civil Engineering Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economy
2022 Spring- Dynamics, Seminar,Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering
Hours: 18 maximum lectures per week
1. Civil Engineering Materials
At the end of this course, students are able of understanding:
Knowledge of material properties for building materials
Understanding of applications of common building materials
Understanding of common construction systems and methods
Awareness of importance of experimental verification of material properties
2. Fluid Mechanics
Physical properties of fluids; fluid statics; continuity, energy, momentum relationships; laminar and turbulent flow; boundary layer effects; flow in pipes, open channels, and around objects.
3. Engineering Economy
Economic analysis and comparison of engineering alternatives. This class meets for 3 lectures per week for the first 10 weeks of the semester.
Particle and rigid body kinematics and kinetics; rectilinear, curvilinear, and relative motion, equations of motion, work and energy, impulse and momentum, systems of particles, rotation, rotating axes, rigid body analysis, angular momentum, vibration, and time response.
Introduction to the development of civil engineering, and some projects design.
6. Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering
This course provides an introduction to environmental engineering. Focus areas include water sources and drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment and water reuse, and solid and hazardous waste management. Quantitative aspects and engineering solutions to environmental problems are emphasized.
Maths related courses
- Masters qualification
- Relevant background
- Teaching Experience
- Must be in China
- We cannot currently acquire PU letters in Yunnan
- Max 18 (45 minute) per week
- We will try to combine into 2 or 3 days
- Professional support
- Opportunity to integrate your ideas and shape our programs
- Western style education focus
- Winter fully paid holiday
- 2 summer months off
- Professional development workshops
- Great team of innovative educators - Full Visa support ( Visa trip paid if needed )
- Health Insurance
- Apartment Stipend - Flight allowance ( per year )
If you are interested in joining our team please send you Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com