Kunming International Philharmonic Auditions
The Kunming International Philharmonic Orchestra was established in 2017. The uniqueness of the orchestra is that it brings together outstanding musicians from all over the world. The orchestra members come from more than ten countries, including Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, the United States, Israel, Italy, and Kazakhstan. Stan, Mongolia, Russia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan etc. They are experienced orchestral players and excellent soloists. The orchestra has successfully held many large-scale concerts and conquered the audience with melodious music.
In order to further enhance its taste and advance better, the Orchestra invites foreign/Chinese performers in China to join our international family.
Violin (first) 5 people
Violin (second) 4 people
1 double bass
1 French horn
2 mezzo sopranos
1. Bachelor degree or above in the corresponding major, able to provide the original graduation certificate for review
2. Have relevant work experience, preferably working in the orchestra for more than three years
3. Those who can teach are preferred
4. No criminal records during work or study in China
5. Be able to report on duty before the end of October
Conditions: The first month is the probation period, the salary is RMB 6,000, and the housing subsidy is RMB 500. Those who can become a full member after the probation period expires, the position is determined according to the assessment results, and the corresponding salary ranges from RMB 8,000 to RMB 12,000 per month.
Interested parties can send their resume, performance and teaching videos to the mailbox: [email protected], and the telephone number: 15087006808/13577040540.