Int'l School Seeking Full-Time Teachers 2019-20
Pollard International School is a k-12 school that prepares Chinese and International students who plan on transferring to primary school, middle school, high school or university in the Unites States or other English-speaking countries. Pollard uses U.S. standards-based, public school curriculum/textbooks and Inquiry-Based Learning methodologies to teach Chinese and International students.
Pollard International School is in China, Yunnan Province, Kunming, located within the largest park in Kunming (Kunming Ecology City). It is therefore both quiet and safe.
Kunming is known as the Spring City, which attracts many foreigners to live here with its wonderful environment and beautiful weather.
Pollard School is a partner school with local kindergartens, primary schools, universities, and companies. Pollard School has the authority to hire teachers for them.
We are looking for:
1. Native English speakers and/or Bilingual Teachers
2. Bachelors or advanced degree in subject-area related field of study is REQUIRED
3. Age 25-60
4. TOFEL/TEFL certification (REQUIRED)
5. Great team spirit
6. Teaching certification/license preferred
7. Ability to be flexible with work arrangement
8. Excellent planning, preparing, directing and adapting activities and educative content to cater to school's needs and/or requests
9. Ability to maintain focus and consistency during times of increased pressure
10. Stay for 3 years or more preferred
We are currently hiring in many academic areas, including:
Middle-Secondary Mathematics Teacher
Middle-Secondary Science Teacher
Middle-Secondary Social Studies Teacher
5th Grade Teacher
2nd Grade Teacher
PE Teacher - all grades
Work place: Kunming, Yunnan, P. R. China
Time：2019-2020 School Year
Note: Applicants MUST hold at least a bachelors degree in a subject area related to the field of study for which you are applying. Applicants without a letter of interest, CV/Resume, AND degree in related field will not be considered. Please be prepared with references.
- Competitive Salary
- Work visa provided, if qualified
- Lunch provided Mon-Fri
Note: These positions do not include housing.
For more information, please email our Vice Principal for Academic and Student Affairs (below) with any questions and/or your resume/vita:
If you are a potential elementary teacher, you may also contact [email protected]