Full-time teachers are needed (2019 Spring)
International Qualified Full-time teachers are needed (2019 Spring)
Pollard International School is a k-12 school that prepares Chinese and International students who plan on transferring to primary school, middle school, high school or university in the Unites States or other English-speaking countries. Pollard uses U.S. standards-based, public school curriculum/textbooks and Inquiry-Based Learning methodologies to teach Chinese and International students.
Pollard International School is in China, Yunnan Province, Kunming, located within the largest park in Kunming (Kunming Ecology City). It is therefore both quiet and safe.
Kunming is known as the Spring City, which attracts many foreigners to live here with its wonderful environment and beautiful weather.
Pollard School is a partner school with local kindergartens, primary schools, universities and companies. Pollard School has the authority to hire teachers for them.
We are looking for:
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelors or advanced degree in subject-area related field of study is REQUIRED
3. Age 25-60
4. TOFEL/TEFL certification (REQUIRED)
5. Great team spirit
6. Teaching certification/license preferred
7. Ability to be flexible with work arrangement
8. Excellent planning, preparing, directing and adapting activities and educative content to cater to school's needs and/or requests
9. Ability to maintain focus and consistency during times of increased pressure
10. Stay for 3 years or more preferred
Right now, we need:
Number of job vacancies: 2 full time, 1 part-time teachers
Work place: Kunming, Yunnan, P. R. China
Time：2019 Spring semester, or earlier
Note: Applicants MUST hold at least a bachelors degree in a subject area related to the field of study for which you are applying. Applicants without a letter of interest, CV/Resume, AND degree in related field will not be considered.
- 2 full-time teacher for middle/secondary Reading/English Literature/Creative Writing (this is NOT an ESL position)
OR - 2 full-time teacher for secondary Social Studies
- 2 full-time Western Kindergarten teacher
- 2 full -time ESL teacher for community outreach (no work visas will be provided for part-time positions)
- Competitive Salary
- Work visa provided, if qualified
- Lunch provided Mon-Fri
Note: These positions do not include housing.
For more information, please email our Academic Director (below) with any questions and/or your resume/vita: