Seeking for a group leader
We are looking for a group leader preferably female for a group of Chinese students aged from 12 - 17.
The group will be visiting UK from 20 Jan to 29 Jan or 7 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019 and the group leader will team up with Chinese teachers to accompany the students on the trip.
You need to be:
- a NATIVE English Speaker
- Reasonable Mandarin language skill
- Have experience of managing young students in China
- Outgoing personality with a strong sense of responsibility
As the itinerary covers study, afternoon activities and excursion and sightseeing most of time you will be working along side with local English tour guide, English team leader, Chinese teacher, UK school English teacher in managing the students. The best way to put it is it is a good opportunity to see the UK with all expenses covered and the work is relatively easy (but it is not a holiday you still have responsibilities)!!
In return you will get；
- A free trip to UK visiting London, Manchester, Oxford, Cotswolds and many beautiful areas
- All fees covered including airfare, travel insurances, entrance fees, accommodation and meals
- Competitive salary for 10 days of travel
About us: We are based in UK and specialized in organizing overseas trip for Chinese students. You will be signing the contract directly with us. Please could those of interested get in touch with a brief self-introduction and qualifications I shall respond accordingly.