论坛

Best Kunming Milkshake

Ches21 (15 posts) • 0

Sooo... I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I've been really craving a good, decent milkshake in Kunming. Anyone got any suggestions?

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

Easy to make yourself even if you haven't got a blender, just mash up the fruit, add milk (plus ice cream if your thing) and hey presto :)
With the blender they come out perfect though as always doing myself a banana milkshake lol

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Just check which restaurant or coffee shop around town has more boys in its yard. That would probably be the place.

wang shengli (6 posts) • 0

just check saramati indian restaurant, their homemade streberry shake and mango homemade yogurt very special

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Define 'good milkshake'. At the risk of raising the ire of the food police, try Dairy Queen if you mean an ice-cream shake.

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

Do Hagen Daaz make milkshakes? Granted, it is an international chain, but I imagine that their shakes would be about as good as you could get in Kunming.

Also, do Salvador's make milkshakes of any sort? I bet they are good if they do.

bluegrass14 (126 posts) • 0

Silver Spoon in the north has the best milkshakes I've had in town. Salvador's are very good as well. Both use homemade ice cream in their milkshakes.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Haha, Silver Spoon. They have amazing food and drinks.. but can anyone tell me when the kitchen is ever open?? We've tried to go there maybe five times, only once have we been able to order. Such a shame, as the one time we did eat there, the food was delicious and the menu very extensive. Out of the four or five things we did order, none of us was disappointed, the prices were also very fair. Come on Silver Spoon, if you are reading this, sort yourself out!

Little Holland (2 posts) • 0

We have home made milkshakes! Available tastes vary, coz we use fresh fruit to make them. Also chocolate. Also home made ice cream in it is optional. you can find us next to moondog, downtown (kundu). Come over and tell us what you think of it! See you! Frank

Related forum threads

Login to post